• Sys Admins and Backend devs who know MVC, Magento, Rails, Linux, Nginx, are reliable to work with, at all random times of day or night
• Frontend coders who use frameworks (Angular) and push boundaries of UI design
• ... Yes I know about the "Full Stack" developer, but I prefer the decoupling paradigm, especially for scalability. Email me if you want to talk about that.
• Battle-tested Technical Project Managers who are proven producers at numerous web agencies and dev shops in Los Angeles and NYC
• Colleagues from my college network (Carnegie Mellon University) in HCI, Computer Science, Engineering
• A loyal group who have been with me from coast to coast, project to project, year after year
Featured B2C ecommerce, CMS and digital applications. I've had the pleasure of working on digital projects for these brands and companies:
J Brand Jeans • AG Jeans • True Religion • Rag and Bone • 7 For All Mankind • NetDNA MaxCDN • Barnes and Noble Nook • Frederick Goldman • Capital Group • Robb Report • Anne Fontaine • Best Friends Animal Society • NYDJ Jeans • US Office of Naval Research
B2B Ecommerce Sr Tech PM
mcommerce Sr PM, Engineering
Rails • Angular • Magento • Linux Nginx MySQL Postgres • VPS (cloud-based solutions)
Limited exposure to but am interested in more hands-on experience with: Demandware, Hybris
Wordpress, Drupal. I used to be a developer in C++ C Java Perl and briefly in Python, cakePHP and PHP.
Applications use responsive design and are desktop, mobile and tablet-friendly, just like this website!